Who Should Attend?
Asian College of Teachers
The Certificate Course for Teaching Young Learners is meant for all those who have a passion for helping young learners grow and develop into creative and thinking individuals who in future become productive and contributing members of our society. Hence at the core of the course lies the intent and interest of the person who is excited about the prospect of working with learners of age 3 to 12, and trigger the self-discovery mode of learning in young learners. A quick glance at the following criterion will help.
- Child-care professionals/Teachers who are qualified but have not taught young learners before
- Child-care professionals/Teachers who are qualified and have experience of teaching young learners but would like up gradation of their existing skills
- Individuals/Fresher with no qualification/experience who intend to work in the sector of teaching young learners; running young learners activity centers
- Paramedics/personnel engaged in pediatric care
- Academic administrators, heads of institutions
- Educators who intend to pursue continuous professional development
- Anyone who wants a change of career
Candidate should at least have completed 10+2 years at school level or A level or IBDP.